Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Craft Room Tour

Well it’s finally done, at least 90% of it.  It’s all painted and everything is moved in.  Let me take you on a little tour.  

As you come in and on the left is my Painting and Project cabinet.

Next is my paper cabinet.  On the left is my solid color cardstock and on the right are my pattern paper.   I also keep my DCWV Stacks in the top space above the pattern paper.  No shortage of paper here.  I love all kinds of paper.   What do you think about my little suitcases on the left of my TV?  Aren’t they so adorable?  Those were a major find while out Goodwill Hunting.  The lamp on the top is my “Character Lamp” that I made. 
The drawers in the middle of my paper cabinet are for punches.  The top drawer has all my SU or EK punches and the bottom are Marvey.
Next is my Sewing Center.  Well at least it’s where I keep my sewing machine and scraps of fabric in the basket.  All the trays under are just more storage like all my decorative scissors, embellishments, ribbons, floss, threads… etc.
One of my favorite parts of the room is what I call my little display area.   I haven’t put the blinds back up yet but that’s next .. and there’s my babies bed and snacks on the bottom.  I keep my SU catalogs and Paper Craft magazines there on the right.
Finally is my pride and joy of my room.  This is because I found this credenza on the side of the road and refinished it.  I’ll be showing you that soon.  Just more storage area under and on top are my 6x6 pads, my large Sizzix dies and SU stamps.  The cart next to it stores all my dies and embossing folders, also my cleaning supplies for my stamps.  There are three drawers that have more punches.  I love me my punches!
Now for my desk!  I created by stacking up my cubes and for now put a board I got from ikea across the top.  I plan on getting a board cut to the extract dimensions later on.   Everything I need and use for every project is at arms length.  I also display some of my favorite wood stamps right where I can see them, on top of my copics.
Right next to my desk I put a little night stand and my printer is on the top of that but look at what’s stored in the drawers.  All my Martha Stewart punches.
Well, that’s my little slice of heaven I get to come to everyday.  I only need to decorate the walls and as I come across things or finish the projects I have ideas for I will be adding them to the walls. 
This now concludes the tour.  I hope you enjoyed yourselves and please tell all your friends…
Signature%2520Lips%255B5%255D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome room!